Popozono 3D Printer, FDM 3D Printer with 10m White Filament, Filament Runout Detection, Large Build Volume 8.7×8.7×9.8 inch for 1.75mm PLA/ABS Filament, Auto Leveling, Resume Print, Toy, Pa
REGULAR PRICE: £199.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Resume Printing: The 3D printer has a built-in consumable consumption sensor, and the 3D printer will automatically stop printing when the consumables are exhausted and display a request for new materials on the screen. FDM printer can resume print from the position before the stop when the power is off suddenly.
- Large Build Volume: With the large printing volume of 8.66inx8.66inx9.84in, a nozzle of 0.4mm and layer thicknedd of 0.1mm, can print multiple full-sized models. With the hot bed, whose maximun temperature can arrive at 100 ℃, it can print without wrapping and bubble in the surface of the mode.
- Fast Heating: The 3D printer has a fast hot bed, which can be heated to 100℃ in 3 minutes (nozzle can be heated to 180-250℃), meets the temperature requirement of ABS and PLA filament. The 3D Printer has a unique glass bed, it makes printed model is not easy to warp after cooling, and the model is easy to take out after printing.
- Professional Extruder: The large 3d printer has double wheel extrusion structure, which is a new type of gapless connection structure design. It will greatly reduces the risk of clogged nozzle and bad extrution, and it is suitable for a variety of different printing materials.
- Easy to Operate: The 3D printer has an auto-leveling sensor near the tip of the print head, finish data collection of 25 points within 5 minutes for automatic calibration. The upgraded 3D printer has a large touch screen, making your operation more intuitive and convenient, and printing more convenient and easier.
Description:If the world of 3D printing ever seemed too strangeness for you, look no further than the 3D printer.
While perfect for beginners with its auto-leveling feature and minimal assembly, seasoned printing hobbyists will also appreciate what it can offer, albeit with a few adjustments.
High-precision printing: With the auto leveling, filament runout detection and resume print function, the 3D Printer, which owns its touch screen and hot bed, can give you a amazing experience of the fast speed and the high precised quality of the printing.
Dual Fans, Better Printings: The 3d printer extruder parts has double fans, one of which is a heat dissipation fan and another one is a cooling fan. The double fan can protect the printer and keep your module in the perfect state and fine quality.
Widely Compatibility: 3D printer supports PLA, ABS and HIPS filament, compatible with Windows Mac systems, also supports TF Card USB cable connection.
Five-step quick installation:
1. Install the metal frame.
2. Install the printer head module and the drive belt.
3. Insert the cables into the adapter board. Connect the hotbed connector and Z axis motor.
4. Push the Bowden tube into the fitting, making sure it is fully plugged in.
5. Install the filament holder.6. Load the filament and start printing.
Max Printing Speed: 150mm/s(Recommended speed: 30~60mm/s)
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Max Nozzle Temperature : 250℃
Max Hot bed Temperatur: 100℃
Printable Filaments: ABS, PLA (Recommended Filament: 1.75MM PLA)
Printing Size: 220x220x250mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1~ 0.3mm
Precision: ± 0.1mmCompatible
Systems: Windows, Mac
Software: CURA, MODELIGHT
File Format: STL, G-code, HIPS
Power Input: 100～240V AC
Working Humidity: 30%～90%
|Dimensions:||44 x 42 x 48 cm; 7 Kilograms|
Philips is one of the largest International brands selling electrical and electronics equipment aiming your almost all the everyday needs. Their household electronics range consists of sound and vision products like TVs, home and portable audio, phones and headphones, and small and large kitchen gadgets, and more. They are also famous for selling household lights, consumer lighting, and accessories. They even sell personal and health care ranges for men and women grooming essentials like trimmers, and accessories for oral, mother and child, pain relief, hearing and sleeping, asthma and COPD care accessories. Latest Deals provides you an exclusive range of Philips voucher codes, discounts, and special offers to save big on every purchase.More Less