Rotary Men's Chronograph 1977 Vintage Racing Watch GS00451/02
REGULAR PRICE: £149.00
About this item
- Rotary pays homage to vintage formula one racing with its latest collection of chronographs. Each timepiece carries an undefinable sense of a vintage racing car and displays a 3 dial chronograph.
- This watch is 5 ATM/50 Metres water-resistant and has a buckle closure, assuring a firm fit on the wrist
- Perfect for recording time with great accuracy the quartz chronograph is the ideal watch for the sophisticated sportsman.
- The watch has a calendar function: Date, Stopwatch, 24 hour display, Tachymeter, and Luminous Hands.
- A stylish chronograph is built with a stainless steel case and completed with a genuine leather strap.
|Dimensions:||12.4 x 10.8 x 8.4 cm; 200 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||1 Unknown batteries required. (included)|
Inspired By Racing
The Chronograph 1977 brings our experience of vintage motorsport into an exclusive trio of inspired timepieces.
A Harmony of Precision
One push of the start/stop function, and beneath the dials, a plethora of chronograph components come together in perfect harmony & precision, with clear and accurate outputs on the sub dials.
British Designed Heritage
Every Rotary watch combines more than 125 years of watchmaking credentials, giving you the ultimate reassurance in quality and style.
Philips is one of the largest International brands selling electrical and electronics equipment aiming your almost all the everyday needs. Their household electronics range consists of sound and vision products like TVs, home and portable audio, phones and headphones, and small and large kitchen gadgets, and more. They are also famous for selling household lights, consumer lighting, and accessories. They even sell personal and health care ranges for men and women grooming essentials like trimmers, and accessories for oral, mother and child, pain relief, hearing and sleeping, asthma and COPD care accessories. Latest Deals provides you an exclusive range of Philips voucher codes, discounts, and special offers to save big on every purchase.More Less